We provide business and technology training to businesses and individuals. Workshops are conducted monthly on a variety of business and technology topics. Online courses and webinars are also offered. We also provide on-site training for businesses.
MICROSOFT EXCEL WORKSHOP
Tuesday, November 7 (9 am – 3:30 pm)
This hands-on workshop will help users become proficient with Microsoft Excel. Users will learn how to create budgets, charts, formulas, and much more. Cost for the session is only $199. Lunch will be provided.
- Learn how to create, edit, and print spreadsheets.
- Learn how to format cells and change appearance of a worksheet.
- Learn how to create basic formulas, basic charts, sort, and filter data.
- Learn how to create advanced formulas, financial functions, advanced charts, and pivot tables.
- Learn how to work with multiple sheets and how to protect worksheets.
Workshop Location: Moraine Business and Conference Center
9000 W. College Parkway
Palos Hills, IL 60465